[C320-list] Hi Res Image

John Meyers jcmeyers7 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 07:53:37 PDT 2015

We ordered both T's and sweatshirts at the Chicago Strictly Sail a few
years ago.  When we received them I was disappointed that the boat image
and name were on the back and only the small Catalina word was on the
front.

John

On Mon, Apr 6, 2015 at 9:27 AM, Martin Rosenberg <martinlrosenberg at gmail.com