[C320-list] Hi Res Image

Dprudden dprudden at comcast.net
Mon Apr 6 07:58:56 PDT 2015

Martin,
I, too, had purchased a couple of t shirts from the Catalina Yachts store (http://www.catalinayachtsstore.com) but it looks like they no longer sell t-shirts. Holly is very helpful over there so perhaps you could contact her through their customer service link and ask about them.

The other thing I found was on EBay. There is a seller that has Catalina 320 Mark II t shirts for $14.99 plus shipping. I bought one and it looks good. It's not as heavy a t-shirt as Catalina sold but it's a t-shirt....
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Catalina-320-T-Shirt-/191310932395?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item2c8b0529ab

David Prudden

Sent from my iPhone