[C320-list] Hi Res Image

Brian/Carol McLamb bjcnmclamb at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 13:06:51 PDT 2015

Hello Martin.  No, it is through the manufacturers web site.  I typed
catalina yachts in the search box and selected the Catalina home page.
>From there it has a list of choices (in small print) at the top of their
banner that says "store".  Once I selected that I could indicate what
category, men, women, accessories, etc. to access actual merchandise.
Several have more than one page to look at before selecting your purchase.
I had the dark tee with the line sketch and boat name made several years
ago and it has held up pretty well.  Hope this enables you to find what you
want.  Happy sailing this season!  Brian s/v Serenity #1075