[C320-list] Anybody replaced their forestay?

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 12:11:50 PDT 2015

If the sections are riveted together, drill out the rivets and slide the
sections on one at a time, then re-rivet. 1% of the effort and aggravation
of trying to snake the stay though a connected foil.

If that doesn't appeal to you, Duck tape a short pencil to the end of the
stay as a prefeeder..

--
Chris Burti
Farmville, NC