[C320-list] Replacement of Jib Halyard

John Anderson jaanderson627 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 13 19:06:43 PDT 2015

I've always taped (with rigging tape) a string to the end of the halyard and then pulled the string through the mast. Take the old halyard with you to the rigger and he can match the length and reuse the shackle assuming it is in good condition. Now my rigger splices a small loop into the end of the halyard so I can tie a string to it. It works very well.
John Anderson

Sent from my iPhone