[C320-list] Dripless Vent Hose Location?

Larry Frank WindSwept at stx.rr.com
Wed Apr 15 20:39:19 PDT 2015

The barb on the graphite ring is now a SS fitting which is an improvement
over the plastic (nylon?) one that they supplied in the beginning.  The
yard that installed my PSS used fuel hose for the vent line and secured it
very well.  If it is good for fuel running through the engine compartment
it should work for the vent. The line was routed aft along the centerline
below the boards in the the aft cabin and attached high up to the aft side
of the rear bulkhead for the aft compartment.  Never a problem.

Larry WindSwept C320 #246