[C320-list] Teak Steps

Pat Ireland cherie320 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 11:56:24 PDT 2015

If you plan to refresh the companionway steps, check all the welds on the
brackets that mount the treads.  There may be a issue with the way the
brackets were tack welded.  The tacks need to be beefed up to prevent
cracking.  A good welder can quickly resolve the problem if it's there
and has not been addressed prior.  Pat, 801