[C320-list] Rebedding of traveler track

jim brown jbrown5093 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 23 09:31:17 PDT 2015

I agree with Chris. Garhauer is very responsive and great to deal with. Don't know if this will help but when I got adjustable jib cars from Garhauer  the car came on a short piece of track with instructions and warnings all over not to remove the car from the track. You simply  remove the tape stopper and butt the end of the short track to the jib track and slide the block off and onto the jib track. They are also careful to tell you to save the short piece and remove in the reverse order. Could you put the bearings in the car on a short piece of track and slide the whole thing on to the traveler track?
Jim Brown