[C320-list] Keel bolt torque

Allan S Field allan.field at verizon.net
Thu Apr 23 16:57:01 PDT 2015

With about 70% of the boat supported by the keel, the keel bolts should be tightened to 235 foot pounds.  Obviously, this needs to be done with the boat out of the water.  According to what I was told by Catalina, it only needs to be done once, preferably at the end of year one of ownership, then left alone.  The C320 Association has the tools, socket, and extension bars for loan to members (which you are) to get the job done.  But there is no way I could get the tools to you by Saturday.

Allan S. Field
Sea Shadow - #808
Columbia, MD