[C320-list] Keel Bolt torque

katchu at chartermi.net katchu at chartermi.net
Fri Apr 24 13:03:55 PDT 2015

Thanks Allan - I actually checked the web site after I posted this, and found your earlier postings on keel bolt torque.  I had never checked since I bought the boat slightly used.  Tightened this morning with a borrowed torque wrench and new socket.  Got a little movement at 235ft/lb so I’m glad I checked.

THarrison - That crack on the C30 is known as the Catalina smile.  I've never seen it on a C320, but it is common on C30's.  I understand that it is mostly cosmetic and just needs some filler.

Thanks

Chuck Mueller

Northwind #676

Holland, MI