[C320-list] Speed Increase by Installing App on Smart Phone - How to calibrate knotmeter?

Dean Vermeire dean at vermeire.us
Mon Aug 3 06:41:57 PDT 2015

Right.  I've also seen a little gizmo that can be used with your GPS to
supply pulses to the knotmeter, rather than have a paddlewheel
transducer.  That would certainly eliminate a current.

We don't have a real GPS on our boat - really not needed on our lake.
However, I would like to have the knot meter be more accurate.  I'll
calibrate it next time out.