[C320-list] LED Cabin Lights

Gary Magnuson gary.magnuson at frontier.com
Tue Aug 4 10:33:57 PDT 2015

Perhaps I am the last to discover, but for my 1995 # 205 cabin lights with the Festoon type bulb sockets, I just discovered that Walmart carries an LED dome light for the Dodge Pickup truck that has 8 mounted LED lamps that fit my festoon sockets just right. They are sold 3 three on a card and run about $26. in the Bloomington, IL store.  So far I am delighted with the brightness and the coolness.   The light color is white a opposed to the yellow color of the incandescent now in place.   There doesn't seem to be a part number other than the designation on the bubble pack. "Bully Truck Dome LED Light Kit", Dodge.- 02-08 Doge Ram 1500, and 03-09 Dodge Ram 2500/3500.   I have had some problems in the past finding the right replacement bulbs that fit in the bulb holders, and these are the right size.
Just FYI.
Gary MagnusonTime A Weigh 320#205