[C320-list] Coolant system flush techniques?

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 4 10:39:56 PDT 2015

Re: disposing of antifreeze and oil. It's my understanding that any tire/auto repair facility is obliged by federal law/rule to accept used antifreeze and oil from the public. I could be wrong about that. I've been wrong before as I'm often reminded.
Can anyone confirm/deny that?

Warren and Pattie Updike
1994 C320 "Warr de Mar" #62