[C320-list] Hull makeover

argates2nd at comcast.net argates2nd at comcast.net
Wed Aug 5 19:01:00 PDT 2015

#182 is a 1995 model built in mid-1994.  The first 7 years were spent in NH fresh water, thereafter salt water.  Moderate blisters were repaired in 2007 at my expense, along with stripping to gel coat, 4 barrier coats, and 2 coats of Trinidad SR for SW FL.  I had a pro help me and do the blisters, but my half of the sanding to the gel coat and painting was a miserable task in the April FL sun & heat.  Soda blasting would be my choice if I had it to do over.
Rollie