[C320-list] fresh water pump

Beverly Wright bev.wright at verizon.net
Fri Aug 7 21:03:24 PDT 2015

Ditto for my 1993 #15. It was of concern initially but after I realized it
was because I had closed the valve to the midship tank so I could track
consumption but the forward tank seemed to run down pretty quickly and got
too low (not empty) to pump. After I'd open the valve to the midship tank,
I'd have to leave the faucets open to get the water pressure back to normal.
Now I just leave the valve to the midship tank open all the time and since I
never go very long without a fill-up, it hasn't happened again. I prefer to
turn the water over frequently to keep it fresh so we are not
ultra-conservative with water.  Then again, we are never very far from a
water source.

Bev Wright
Whoosh #15