[C320-list] fresh water pump

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Sat Aug 8 01:46:24 PDT 2015

Hi again Bill,

I’m not sure if this helps, but when one tank gets low I find the pump cycles on for two or three seconds or longer. With a gradual loss of pressure it tends to just run for one or two ‘strokes’, a short ‘blip’ of the motor

I spent ages looking for leaks and eventually found the problem after researching a different sailing forum; it is a known problem on that type of pump it seems.

Mine is a Mk1 so I have no idea how things changed with the Mk11 I’m afraid.

Graeme
#366, Jaskar