[C320-list] Main Sail Mast Furler

John Frost john at frostnet.net
Sun Aug 9 11:18:56 PDT 2015

Ran across a good video on clearing furling jams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxRQpydKSq8

                                         +
Happy Sailing!          /||\
John                           / ||  \
                                  /    ||    \
                                /      ||      \
                              /        ||        \
                            /          ||          \
                          /            ||            \
                        /              ||              \
                      /                ||                \
                    /                  ||                  \
                  /                    || Hull 1118 \
                /                      ||                      \
              /                        ||                         \
            /     Catalina     ||                           \
          /     C320MKII    ||                             \
        /            2007         ||                                \
     \              Lake Guntersville, AL                    l_