[C320-list] Main Sail Mast Furler

Bill Lowe wflowe3 at aim.com
Sun Aug 9 12:02:46 PDT 2015

 How come all my emails are now blank?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jon Vez <jonvez at comcast.net>
To: C320-List <C320-List at Catalina320.com>
Sent: Sun, Aug 9, 2015 5:49 am
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Main Sail Mast Furler

Steve,

If you haven't had this problem in the past and is only a recent issue, it
may be your Main. How old is it? When the Main starts to lose its shape due
to age, the bagginess that tends to develop in the belly of the sail can
make it difficult to furl with an In-mast system. Something to consider...

Jon