[C320-list] Transmission Drive Flange Bolts Fall Out

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 18 12:15:42 PDT 2015

Ken, of course there may be different ways of dealing with the issue; but, from what I know, it is common to use bolts with drilled holes. A wire is then passed through each of the bolts and twisted tightly. This prevents any bolt from backing out. Look for the holes in the bolt heads.

Warren and Pattie Updike
1994 C320 "Warr de Mar" #62