[C320-list] replacing galley faucet

Karl Mielenhausen kmielen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 10:41:29 PDT 2015

Graeme,

You may not have to utilize a "boat" part. About 2 years ago, I swapped out
my faucet for a Moen pullout kitchen faucet similar to what was provided in
the MkII boats. (We wanted that "updated" look).
It may have been this one...
http://www.lowes.com/pd_231738-866-CA87316C___?productId=3118583&pl=1&Ntt=moen+kitchen+faucets

In hindsight, I would have gotten the brushed stainless version that hides
fingerprints and waterspots!

I installed it (without the base) in the existing hole. All water
connections were straightforward (no adapters needed).
You have to remove the cabinet front and drawers but that is quite simple.

Karl

Karl