[C320-list] Approaches for mounting a TV antenna?

Rod Boer rod.boer1 at verizon.net
Wed Aug 19 15:04:33 PDT 2015

I am looking for a way to mount a TV antenna in the area of the stern. Quite
a few boats near me have the antennas mounted on the mast, while some mount
them on the spreaders. The boat in the slip next to me mounted his off his
radar antenna. I like the location but I do not have a radar or intend to
purchase one. Has anyone come across a pole specifically for this on the
stern or for mounting on the bimini structure?

Rod Boer

Odyssey, #688