[C320-list] Approaches for mounting a TV antenna?

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Wed Aug 19 17:36:21 PDT 2015

A guy in a marina near me has one that he hoists up his backstay It's a
temporary setup that you take down when not using.. It's a pretty slick
design. If I get a chance over the weekend, I'll take a picture of it,
and maybe ask him where he purchased it.

---
Doug Treff
Catalina 320 - 1996 - September Song - #350
http://savvysailor.blogspot.com/
doug at treff.us