[C320-list] Approaches for mounting a TV antenna?

Larry Frank WindSwept at stx.rr.com
Wed Aug 19 19:13:01 PDT 2015

Rod,

I mounted mine directly in the aft bimini bow on a short (1¹?) vertical
pole.  Once I was satisfied I drilled holes in the bow and ran the antenna
wire through the bow and down to the deck.  I exited the bow there and
used a fitting to pass it through the deck and then it was easy to fish to
the TV.  It works well if the TV station isn¹t too far away or you are not
surrounded by tall buildings.  Higher would always be better.  I think one
could rig it up temporarily to see how it works before proceeding.  I can
send a photo if you think you want to go this way.

Larry
WindSwept
C320 #246