[C320-list] Fwd: Holding Vent Hose Replacement

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Fri Aug 21 06:39:08 PDT 2015

Jeff,

I saw in your previous posts that you had to enlarge the hole slightly
to fit the new vent. Did you use a large drill bit or a hole saw, and if
so how did you keep it centered since there was already a large hole
there?

Thanks,

---
Doug Treff
Catalina 320 - 1996 - September Song - #350
http://savvysailor.blogspot.com/
doug at treff.us

On 2015-08-21 07:25, Jeff Hare wrote:

> Ron,
>
> It's a job you can do in a few hours. On the Catalina 320 website, Search
> for using the search box in the upper right corner: Holding Tank Vent
>
> Also search for head vent discussions in our discussion list archives:
> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/c320-list [1]
>
> -Jeff

Links:
------