[C320-list] Fwd: Holding Vent Hose Replacement

jim brown jbrown5093 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 21 09:53:28 PDT 2015

Most hole saw mandrels (I think that's what they are called) will accept 2 hole saws. Pick out one the size of the new hole and put it on the mandrel first followed by one that matches the size of the original hole. The smaller one will poke out a little. Put that in the existing hole as a guide and drill out the new hole. Worked for me although not in fiberglass.

I too went to a larger vent and it worked well. However, my hole was in a different place behind the medicine cabinet high up and I could only fit in a vent with a right angle. I would look at your set-up before buying a replacement vent.

Jim Brown