[C320-list] Xantrex Acting Up

swampcreek42 swampcreek42 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 23 11:00:47 PDT 2015

We've waited all year to take our week vacation on our boat, now 1 day in to our vacatiin our Xantrex freedom 20 inverter is shutting down and won't come back on until we supply AC power with our Honda EU2000i, once we do that we can turn off the AC breaker restart the inverter and it will power up and invert but only for a few minutes, it then shuts down and won't come back on until AC is supplied again.
This sucks!Bruce Hunter Nauti Time #719Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone