[C320-list] Winter layup in upstate NY

James Sweet jamesweet at icloud.com
Fri Dec 4 05:11:51 PST 2015

Daryl,

I believe we met @ SBYC this summer-we have #902 and store @ Katlynn in Sodus Point.  I leave the batteries in and plug the boat in once a month for a day.  I firmly believe that has saved me from a ruptured disc and a hernia.  The first set of batteries lasted 10 years.  I have never removed the compass from any of our boats in the last 30 years (all in upstate NY or MN) and have had no issues.

Jim Sweet TGIF (Thank God It Floats) #902

Sent from my iPad