[C320-list] Winter layup in upstate NY

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 5 14:42:14 PST 2015

Ok, a battery monitor draws a bit of current, so does a holding tank
monitor. However, it's a pain to have to reprogram these if power is
removed. When changing house batteries, I make a connection from the
starting battery to the house load so I don't have to reprogram (I'm very
lazy. Besides if I didn't, I'd have to find the related manuals.)
I make it a practice to visit the boat at least once a month in the winter
and leave the charger on for a couple of days. If you don't visit over the
winter, then I think it wise to follow Mr. Hare's sage advice.

Warren and Pattie Updike
1994 C320 "Warr de Mar" #62
Middle River, Chesapeake Bay