[C320-list] Leak

Diane dianeflr at aol.com
Sat Dec 5 15:01:59 PST 2015

Hello, everyone, it's me again. The owner of Windy City, #948.

The leak in the aft starboard quarter continues to puzzle everyone. I had a boat mechanic over and a diver, and no one can figure out where the water is coming from.

 It almost looks like I need to remove the galley floor. Has anyone done that yet? What is involved?

   I already drained my freshwater tank and thoroughly dried that out so that is not the issue.

The water is not coming from the stuffing box or anything around the engine compartment. It does appear to run down the starboard side and also comes down the small center hole.   It is salt water, so coming from the outside obviously

Does anyone have any ideas for me?

Captain Diane Fowler, Sellstate Realty,  cell. 239-850-4935.    Sent from my iPhone