[C320-list] Shower Curtain

stepkap stepkap at pacbell.net
Fri Jul 3 11:50:52 PDT 2015

Does the curtain have the requisite hardware attached?  What hull number or
production year since I have no idea whether Catalina have used multiple
vendors/system.

I have no idea what is a reasonable price since I don't know what a
replacement cost will be. But if it a compatible with my C320 I would assume
$50.00 is reasonable.

Steve