[C320-list] Shower Curtain

Diane dianeflr at aol.com
Fri Jul 3 11:55:43 PDT 2015

We own hull 948.   Yes, all the clips are across the top. It has never been used at all. If you cannot wait until end of September, I can have a neighbor go over and get it and ship it to you. It would be shipped from Cape Coral Florida to your house and shipping would be additional.   Sounds good?

Sent from my iPhone