[C320-list] 2004 Catalina 320 for sale

Randy Dewhirst redewhirst at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 11:41:27 PDT 2015

I am selling my 2004 Catalina 320 (HIN 999) located in Bayfield, WI on
Lake Superior.  It has in mast main furler and 155 furled head sail.
Interior is blue ultra-leather.  It has Garhauer davits & genoa Ez-track
system.  Boat has always been in freshwater.  Have all maintenance
records - 288 engine hours.  Custom Dodger with bimini and connector.
Custom winter cover.

Includes 2015 summer dockage and winter storage.

Purchasing Catalina Morgan 440 - looking for quick sale.

Email me for more details: redewhirst at gmail.com
<mailto:redewhirst at gmail.com>

*Price:* $90,000