[C320-list] Aft water holding tank leaks

Dick Walker dickwalker at att.net
Sat Jul 11 07:46:38 PDT 2015

As mentioned a few months ago the forward tank is higher than the stern tank so the best way to keep your water fresh is to use only one tank at a time

Use the now tank untill it is empty then select the stern tank

I normally only put water in the bow tank when I know I will be out more than 3 days

Cheers

Dick Walker
740 Olive Ave.
Coronado ,CA 92118