[C320-list] Aft water holding tank leaks

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 11 06:41:13 PDT 2015

Sounds like the inspection port on the water tank needs to be sealed. I used
plumbers tape. The heavy duty tape is a kind of pink color. As the threads
are large I used a number of wraps. I open them each at end of season and
have not had to renew the tape.

Warren and Pattie Updike
1994 C320 "Warr de Mar" #62