[C320-list] Low speed under Load

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Tue Jul 14 09:51:32 PDT 2015

Sounds like you're set up perfectly!  I'm jealous!  180-190 is perfectly fine (in fact, a good thing).  You really do want it to run in this temp range.  200+ is starting to get a bit hot for my taste, but ours runs all day at 180-185 so don't sweat it up to ~190.  When we run 3200 rpm for more than 20 min or so we hit 190.

-Jeff