[C320-list] Adding ballast

tharrison at innovations-plus.com tharrison at innovations-plus.com
Fri Jul 17 15:11:32 PDT 2015

Warren, this is my third season with Magic Moment. The original owner put two pieces of lead weights up against the batteries in the starboard settee. I have put wood between the batteries and the weights

I have air on the port side under the port locker as well - love it.

Ted
Hull 424

Sent from my iPhone