[C320-list] Traveler Mounting Screws

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 07:44:55 PDT 2015

To add...PB Blaster is one of the best penetrating solvents - soak
repeatedly over a couple of days. A trick I learned steamfitting is that
due to the geometry of a threaded fitting, always tighten first, the bolt
will more likely break free without breaking than when loosening first.
Finally, if it should break, drill out with a cobalt bit and use an easy
out removal tool.

--
Chris Burti
Farmville, NC