[C320-list] Motor mounts

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Tue Jul 21 10:18:35 PDT 2015

Ted,

Very important not to mix up the front and rear mounts. I have heard
that if you get them mixed up, it will cause you much trouble with
staying in alignment. Apparently they look the same but the rubber
hardness is different.

Please let us know if you find a better price than Bayshore. I am facing
this project soon, and I suspect that many of us will be as well since
our boats aren't getting any younger...

---
Doug Treff
doug at treff.us