[C320-list] motor mounts

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Tue Jul 21 10:34:27 PDT 2015

I bought mounts made by R&D. Half the price of Yanmar, exact fit for engine bed mounting holes and a better design as rubber is not bonded to metal so cannot disbond as a result of fuel dripping on them as happened with my original mounts. They will stand a rollover (which originals won't) and have a shield to protect the rubber from any spills
Only downside is you need a slightly longer lag bolt as the mount base is a bit thicker
You need 100 hardness for front pair and 75 for the rear
Not sure where to buy in U.S. but no doubt Google is your friend!
Graeme