[C320-list] Anchor Light

Utility Email kswanson123 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 22 22:30:25 PDT 2015

I replaced my anchor light with an LED bulb and I have been very happy with it.  Very bright at 1/10 the amps.  I believe it was a Dr. LED bulb.  My particular anchor light fixture required a festoon style bulb.

One thing to note is hat the bulb required that it be installed in a  particular orientation to work. So make sure to have someone at the deck level checking that it works before you climb down from the top of the mast.

Dave

Dave Swanson
S/V Emily Ann
2007 C320 MK II, No. 1107