[C320-list] Rudder Depth/wing keel

clburti at gmail.com clburti at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 19:05:33 PDT 2015

Interesting. I recently posed a similar question, but have not heard back. In the process of ordering our new keel I discovered that the current spec for the rudder for wing keel models is 48” and 51-3/4” for fin keel models. However, our wing keel model came with the 51-3/4” rudder. An earlier post reported that the shorter keel from the C-310 was used on the C-320, but the rudder was not changed. If true, a big if, it would explain the pictures posted about that time and my keel. I will post whatever reliable information that I discover.

Sent from Windows Mail