[C320-list] Microwave oven - need replacement

Bill Lowe wflowe3 at aim.com
Mon Jul 27 07:03:57 PDT 2015

 After my first one shot craps, I think I got the last microwave of that size ever made, it took lots of searching and conversations with Catalina. The problem is that they made the opening to fit only that size oven--big mistake. I considered enlarging the opening but I'm not a finish carpenter. I currently have a spare microwave that almost fits. it is just a little too tall. I think by removing the pad feet in front and flattening out the rear metal feet molded into the unit, I can make it fit. ?I'll know when my current OEM oven quits.

I took the original one into a repair facility and was told that they didn't make parts for that one anymore.

Good Luck
Bill