[C320-list] Asymmetrical Spinnaker instillation

pat reynolds lorasalum at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 27 12:15:15 PDT 2015

 an asym would be best with the bowsprit as it is projected farther out.  If you are serious about racing I would forgo the cost of the asym and get a symmetrical for a much wider range.  This is a little more costly as you need a pole and a couple more blocks but you can keep it simple at first.  If you are in the downtown area or south, we are at the Hammond marina and would be glad to have you out for a demonstration on a wednesday night race.