[C320-list] Asymmetrical Spinnaker instillation

Yam B yamixyz at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 06:02:02 PDT 2015

I am looking to add Asymmetrical  Spinnaker to my Catalina 320 Hull #14 I
would prefer the racing sail , currently I am racing with Jib and Main

I live in Chicago and I am hopping to buy a used sail that will get me
through  this summer

I am also looking for some info on how to rig the Asym. sail,

I have seen some people (on other boats) using the Anchor roller by passing
a line and hook it to the Asym tack at one end and hook it to the Bow cleat
at the other end (simple stuff)

I also wondering if anyone attempted to install retractable SELDEN *Bowsprit
Kit
<http://www.catalinadirect.com/index.cfm/feature/175/cruising-spinnaker-bowsprit-kit-table.cfm>*

http://www.catalinadirect.com/index.cfm/product/2593_722/cruising-spinnaker-retractable-bowsprit-kit.cfm
.

thank you and wish you all happy catalina 320 sailing

Yami