[C320-list] Access to fridge underside?

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Mon Jul 27 14:58:06 PDT 2015

If you must get access, my guess (having not tried it myself) about the
best approach would be to cut a hole through the bulkhead behind and
below the fridge from the aft cabin. You could install a small
inspection port in that location without messing up the appearance on
the galley side. That said, I would consult with the factory before cutting.