[C320-list] Coolant system flush techniques?

John Meyers jcmeyers7 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 09:10:43 PDT 2015

To drain the hoses to the water heater etc. disconnect the hoses off the
engine.  I put a baggie over the end, punch a hole in the baggie, blow into
the hose/baggie (unless you like the taste of rubber) and make sure the
other disconnected hose is pointed into a bucket.

John Meyers
Wind Chime #406
Muskegon, MI