[C320-list] Forum "architecture"

Jeffrey Brown oceanblues at mac.com
Fri Jul 31 14:05:38 PDT 2015

As much as I hate so many emails (especially during the summer months) I do read all of them, and occasionally there is a real nugget in them that I know I wouldn’t read in a forum format.   My day job is a process improvement consultant, so I get the idea of doing things better and more efficiently.  But I have to be honest that I never would have seen this if it didn’t end up in my email. I also concur that when I need this email list the most is when I’m sitting on my boat with the engine compartment open and I have a problem.  I can always be assured I will get a response to a question with a few minutes usually.

Jeff Brown
"Out of the blue" Dana Point, CA
Catalina 320, Hull 78
(949) 350-5123