[C320-list] Rocna anchor

Beverly Wright bev.wright at verizon.net
Thu Jun 4 19:41:22 PDT 2015

We have a Rocna 15 and love it. We are in the Chesapeake and have anchored a
raft with boats on either side including Catalina 380 on one side and a
Catalina 400 on the other side and had no dragging, etc. This anchor also
breaks free easily.  We had to get a new boom bail as the original one was
too short to enable the anchor to be pulled down and secured on the cleat in
the anchor locker.  The bail had to be 3" wide and at least 4.5 inches high.
I found only one that worked that was not too tall - Shaefer 3" x 5" boom
bail (West Marine part 90-07).

Bev Wright
Whoosh #15
Edgewater, MD