[C320-list] Rig C320 for Asyn Spinaker

Guy Smith smitski2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 9 07:21:14 PDT 2015

Hey All,
I'm able to borrow an Asymmetrical Spinnaker from my Dock Neighbor to try it out before I consider buying one. My experience with Asyms has been on boats that had a toe rail with plenty of places to sheet the Spinnaker with clip-on snatch blocks. My guess is that, without installing some custom track or toe rail, I'll need to use the aft dock line cleats.
Does anybody have a recommendation on how to attach the snatch blocks I'll need for sheet control?I don't want to beat up the deck with snatch blocks bouncing around.
Also, any recommendations on how to attach tack line hardware would be appreciated.
I hate learning my lessons the hard way... Let me know what works for you..
Thanks...
Kind Regards,~g
Guy & Liz Smithsv "Pleiades"C320 #452Worton Creek, MD