[C320-list] Dutchman Lines

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Tue Jun 9 13:37:07 PDT 2015

Interesting idea!  I think the breaking strength of polyester braid that thin is under 160lbs but if you've not experienced a break, awesome!  I never even considered looking for an alternative that wasn't some kind of monofilament!
I'll bet 7/64" Dyneema braid would be super strong (at least 8x that of the polyester), slippery, abrasion resistant and low stretch (which doesn't really matter because it's not connected to fixed things at both ends).  7/64" is the same diameter as the Jinkai leader I use.

-Jeff Hare